Derivative, plodding, poorly paced, formulaic tripe.
- No dragon (she was moody so Donkey moved out is the “explanation”).
- Cookies, mice and wolves are too important to the plot.
- Gigantic plot holes surrounding time and distance – Far, far away (how original) is 700+ miles from the swamp. Shrek takes days to get there. The mice/cookie/wolf get there immediately, with no dragon and no explanation.
- Predictable closing number. Bad, old news song choice (la vida loca) – actually, most of the music choices is uninspiring.
- Little jokes are there and generally amusing, but are no substitute for the lame-ass plot.
- King and queen are almost totally unfunny, too.
- Plenty of fart/burp jokes. Woo-hoo.