“Top 10 George W. Bush Complaints About “Fahrenheit 9/11″10. That actor who played the president was totally unconvincing.
9. It oversimplified the way I stole the election.
8. Too many of them fancy college-boy words
7. If Michael Moore had waited a few months, he could have included the part where I get him deported.
6. Didn’t have one of them hilarious monkeys who smoke cigarettes and gives people the finger.
5. Of all Michael Moore’s accusations, only 97% are true.
4. Not sure – I passed out after a piece of popcorn lodged in my windpipe.
3. Where the hell was Spiderman?
2. Couldn’t hear most of the movie over Cheney’s foul mouth.
1. I thought this was supposed to be about dodgeball!”
Source: “Late Show with David Letterman”