- “premium” (add power driver seat and “shaker 500” 6 CD/mp3 and different wheels (N/A))
- Pony package – wimpy ass name (they used it onPintos and fucking Escorts -blecch), but the best $1040 (invoice price) you could ever spend
- ABS/traction control (775 freestanding)
- outside tart package (spoiler, stripe) (295 freestanding)
- Interior upgrade – faux aluminum pretending to be carbon fiber, but it looks cool Message center (MPG, DTE, etc) and 125 colors of speedometer. Message center and middle stack stays green 24/7, leather wheel, shiny door handles, fake leather door inserts, meaty, shiny shift knob “Mustang” in the door and floormat, in case you forget.
- side air bags, for those late nights spent wrapping the car around a tree.
- factory “pungi stick” level security – motion sensors, deflector shields and tasers and shit
- wheel locks just like on the old Jeep.
Basically, everything except leather and an automatic tranny. Or the 1295 Shaker 1000, which adds a subwoofer in the trunk
I think that’s it. I think that’s enough