It’s vacation time.
Time to recharge the batteries, entertain the kids, scratch a long simmering itch. Shit like that. In my absence, Phid is in charge. And OG. And Pod. And Superstar, for that matter. I am hitting Cedar Point. And Chitown. And who knows what else.
So, I leave you with parting thoughts of such significance that if you stopped reading right now, you could have already been opening a beer by this point. Oops. Too late.
- Vote Dilana. Also known as the girl who is bankrupting me with music download charges.
She is so worth it.
- Or Storm or Patrice. But not that oompaloompa Lukas, or that no talent skank Zayra. Please. I’m begging.
- Make music, not war.
- I still hate George Bush. Have no fear. Of me – I am harmless, and babies love me. He should scare the living shit out of you.
The other, other white meat.
- I have a fucking dent in my car. Apparently, rocks kicked up by assholes in front of you are like bullets when you’re doing 100+
- Go figure.
Karma: Gotcha again, asshole.
- 7.13.06, 12th St. & Missouri.
- No, it’s not a stupid Dodge Charger.
That’s it. Don’t get none on ya.