The cute one. Well, the first cute one. Jody #3 was pretty hot, too. Jody #1 had, uh, a great personality!
- she transferred to “my” BK Lounge – Immediate OMG reaction. Beyond what happens when a girl actually talks to me.
Life with Jody was Party Central:
- Friday Night Videos with 8 barrel and Jody’s cute roommate. “Sharp Dressed Man” beats “Billie Jean” every time.
- Rocky Horror Picture Show with 8, Carrie Welch, Jody, roomie. Yeah, not awkward at all with the girls to my left and 8 to my right.
- Football games with her and Pod (and popov and Wendy burgers)
- One date night… J: “what are you doing? You totally touched my Boob!” Sleepy Me: “I’m sorry” J: “Don’t be” Me: “OK. Zzzzz”
- Homecoming Dance 1983. Hotel (used to be Stouffers). Interruption by Scott Roseypalms. Payback IS a bitch, Scott.
- Thanksgiving break J: “come ride horses” Me: “come watch football”
- Xmas break: ” I am getting back with John from Burger King because a – you’re an idiot, paralyzed by the disaster in Ann Arbor and b – your drunk calls to get back together with me are not that cute at 11:00 pm. Also, too late.
- Married the following Feb. 11.
- Creepy: Prowling an apartment complex looking for John’s shitty Buick. Why? No coherent idea other than in-person drunk calling.