This campaign is about
two years earlyeach of us taking responsibility for our country’s future — and ensuring America’s greatness in the 21st century. It is a campaign not just about what we can do in the White House — but what we can do on the way. We all must take responsibility and take action now to:
- Provide moral leadership in the world
- Strengthen our middle class and end poverty
- Guarantee universal health care for every American
- Lead the fight against global warming
- Get America and other countries off our addiction to oil
If we want to live in a moral and just America tomorrow, we cannot wait until the next President is elected to begin to take action. Tomorrow begins today. Join us.
America: Barack is more special-er. Hillary is double plus special-er. Wes Clark is the best choice out there. But thanks for warming up the audience. Also, what about Iraq?