Car was around ca. 1973-1977
- 1974 was the first year for unleaded gas
- this had a somewhat worthless 400 V-8
- gas consumption like a 440
- performance like a 225 slant 6
- reliability like one of these
- seat belt interlock – Thank you Richard Nixon. No starting without your belt clicked. Three months into the program, it was rescinded, and normality was restored
- copper with black vinyl roof
What sucks about the car? Everything above, plus, i never drove it. So, no playing policeman.
Also, road trips in it.
Dad: *screams irrationally* next time spill your Sprite on yourself, not on my seats.
Guess we know where i get it from…