- “This is the most luxurious car I have ever owned (to that point)” – Dad, ca. 1978 (Dad’s frame of reference was kinda limited.)
- 12/25/79 – Star Trek: The Motion Picture with Chevelle.
- Same day, Total station for gas
me: are you open?
me: *leaves without buying gas*
[I thought they made somebody stay on site like a security guard or something]
Karma: you WERE a fucking idiot, weren’t you?
- New front end. Why? Milquetoast tried to pull into a parking spot. Missed. Ford pickup with a diamond plate bumper was completely unhurt.
- ~October 1979. Rainy night. Second solo flight in the car. Left turn (to eastbound). Front heavy V-8 car with no traction= donuts. In the middle of a 4-lane road. Spun sideways across a driveway ramp, facing oncoming traffic. Good times…
- ~1991 – told pops about this episode in his super luxurious Olds. Myocardial fakeout ensues.
- (No, not really. Just an ulcer. Sorry, pops.)