- Priuses suck gas like you wouldn’t believe. I had the GF’s car to use for the long weekend. Saturday I fill it up. 8 bars on the gas gauge. 1 80 mile trip to the airport, a 30 mile trip to the kid’s house and a 20 mile trip to the airport later and it is down to 3 bars. WTF? That would be < 1/2 a tank in my car, and it IS a pig.
- So long Bill Callahan. Buffs beat down the huskers. “Interim” AD “Dr.” Tom Osborne is so incensed that Callahan lost to a team he refused to concede was even a rival to NU that he fires the dude before Bugs Bunny cartoons even started on Saturday morning.
- TiVo. I finally have it, Superstar. No more Cox HD DVR. No more QWEST “Well it takes one box for your regular cable and DSL, and another box for your HD, but we don’t have a DVR and that HD TiVo you bought won’t work with our stuff anyway.”
- Thanksgiving = hot wings. Screw Turkey.
- Level 47 on Warcraft. This is what geeks do when GFs are out of town.
- Had tickets to 49ers @ Cards. I was a no show in favor of setting up TiVo and home networks and all that. So, what do the Cards do because I wasn’t there? Open the roof. Fuckers.
- To recap: Buffs rock. Lions, Cards and Broncos can all kiss my ass.
Gonzo di Dottore
Gonzo di Dottore is a noted author, poet, photographer and bon vivant. Or was that savant. It's hard to tell sometimes. [He's not a real doctor, dumbass.]
Points of Interest
Tags8 Barrel Arpaio P. Coltrane Barack Obama Car and Driver Crash and/or Burn Dick "Dick" Cheney Dodge Driving While Stupid Ex-girlfriends Fabulous Las Vegas Fancy Parking Ferrari Ford For Your "Convenience" Fredo Wang Fundamental Error George W. Bush Hummer Increase to Ludicrous Speed In George Orwell's America Internet for dummies Iraq Jalopnik Joe Paterno John Kerry John Law John McCain Kids Mustang Ohio State One Big Happy Penn State Phid Phi Sigma Kappa Photo Radar Needs to Die Pink Taco Stadium Road Rage skirt chasing Star Trek Star Wars University of Colorado University of Michigan Vanished Kalamazoo Western Michigan University Where my lawyer at?
Readers Yell Back
- Mr. Big on We should have nuked the 1980s
- The Ever Growing Throng on Porky’s was real
- In other news on Pod
- bakeca Benevento on Earl Schieb Branches Out
- Legacy Car Problems on Diamonds Are Forever (1971)
- Legacy Car Problems on I’ll take two, please
- 28 Years Later on 1979 Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Cereal City Blues on frat rats
- Star Trek Into Darkness: Dick Cheney and the Orcs on Best Star Trek anything in 18 years
- coatings on Lamborghini Aventador