Driver’s ed in the 80s:
What is the most kick ass vehicle in this picture?
- The 1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme? At least it has a vinyl roof
- The 1980-82 Ford Thunderbird? It could use a kick in the ass to mute its fugliness.
- One of the 2 1980 Mustangs?
- One of the 2 1980 Olds Omegas (the shitty 4 cyl X-bodied ones, not the 350 V8 Nova clone I drag raced in my drivers ed)
- One of the two undisguised Fairmonts (it’s hard to see the wagon behind the sedan)? [Undisguised, as opposed to the Fairmont Mustang and Fairmont T-bird]
NO, none of these. The coolest vehicle is the Puch moped in front of the ticket booth to the football field in the background. It is very likely the fastest vehicle as well.
No Pintos? How the hell can I master parallel parking without the all glass hatch to cheat with?