If these happen:
- you are “a bit” over thirty
- you are in the NFL, or at least with the Cardinals, the next best thing to a real NFL team
- you are in your present average to athletic shape, but nowhere near the shape of that guy in Invincible
- you’re with PHid, who is not the biggest fan of football, but lives in football Mecca.
- You’re both penciled in as right side offensive line men.
- Before running a play, it’ s lunch.
- After lunch, you are switched to WR spots.
- You are a slot receiver
- You have no idea what a slot receiver is, or where to line up.
- you’re in bed.
- So are Bill and Hillary.
- You don’t know how long you’ve been there, but she’s naked under the covers, and they have obviously enjoyed some monkey love not too long ago.
- No, it’s not the white house.
- Yes, you do say something stupid to Bill along the lines of a 10 year old joke. (Like Letterman, still)
- Somehow this all ties in to voting in Michigan, Michigan stadium renovations and a synagogue.
- The synagogue has nothing to do with Moe (the gay Jewish partner) wearing a Public Enemy shirt on casual day.