What a stupid piece of shit song, right? Well, it’s also nostalgic (in a pathetic, demented sort of way).
- first time I heard it was at the FSK house
- (at a Phi Sigma Kappa kegger – big surprise)
- The Romantics were from Detroit. Detroit music was cool – WLLZ (Whole lotta Led Zepplin) WRIF (Baby!), Motown (as I learned later). Even Ted Nugent (pre-insanity) compared to the tighty whitey repress your inner weirdo nature of my location
- I could tell anonymous frat girls that I liked them, because it was in the lyrics.
- No, it did not get me laid
- Neither did getting messed up from Budweiser, FWIW, although I sure felt cool.