I am taking a couple of days here and there off…
In my absence, karma is in charge
- Lions suck. Michigan is not the worst team in the state – Lions end the [FIRE!] Matt Millen experiment by going 0-16
- Favre sucks. Brett Favre loses the karma bowl – beaten by the guy whose job he took. Guy who chose him gets fired for a shitty Mike Ditka impersonation [Ed. Ditka, as coach of the Saints, gave up all his other draft choices to get Ricky Williams, who flopped (but helped beat Favre yesterday)]
- Warcrack. Since the football season actually ended in November, I am trying to get my death knight to 80 before the year is out. Just 1.6 million XP left to go.
- Then, it’s Willard’s turn.
- Gotta get my car fixed, due to inadvertent crashing.
And that’s the news, Monday, December 29, 2008. [HT: Walter Cronkite]