- You’re telling me how to park my car? Are your residents that stupid or weak or economically dependent that they agree to this bullshit?
- Your 3 seconds of potential inconvenience in checking plates is worth a $400 threat? Really? Who the fuck WANTS to park in your shitty lot that doesn’t live there?
- Your sign is meaningless.
10-9-1: PARKING IN PRIVATE PARKING AREAS:
(A) No person shall park a vehicle in any private parking area without the express or implied consent of the owner or the agent of the owner of such property.
(B) The owner or the agent of the owner of any private parking area shall be deemed to have given consent to unrestricted parking by the general public in such parking area unless such parking area is posted with signs as prescribed by this Section which are clearly visible and readable from any point within the parking area (NOT THIS ONE) and at each entrance thereto. The signs shall contain the following information:
1. Restrictions on parking.
2. That violator’s vehicle will be towed away at violator’s expense.
3. Telephone number of Mesa Police Department. (MISSING)
4. Each sign shall state “Mesa City Code, Title 10, Chapter 9.” (MISSING)
- How exactly is your tow truck going to pull a car from the rear (pictured) if it’s backed in?