What the hell was wrong with us in the late 70s?
- Disco. (Ugly fake music.)
- Leisure suits. (Ugly plastic clothes)
- Facelifts and boob jobs. (Fake looks and plastic body parts for ugly souls.)
And this – the Cadillac Seville v. 2.0 (introduced for MY1980)
- fake rims
- Fake engines – up to 145 hp from your choice of innocuous corporate engines, or the famed fake diesel (converted from a gas 350) or V8/6/4
- fake leather inside (eventually leading to the term “leather seating surfaces,” instead of “leather seats”)
- Fake convertible roof (thank the 1979 Lincoln Continental Mark V for making this seem OK)
- and finally – Fakeass fake Daimler fake trunk.