I finally saw this movie just last night. I had seen it on network TV before, but this time it was on HBO and uncut. Wow.
10 in four words: tits are an eleven
Some other thoughts:
- I know I didn’t see it uncut before, because I was constantly surprised by all the naked “broads.” you don’t forget that
- Dudley Moore is the same guy as always – Davy Jones all grown up. Sadly, now I sort of identify with George Webber, instead of wanting to take his place in the casita (Ed.: to be clear, I would bone her, but she needs to not talk).
- Julie Andrews is not sexy, in the same way as Ellen DeGeneres and Jody Foster are not sexy – with a man. Or in the same way that my grandmas are not sexy (not merely because THEY ARE CURRENTLY DEAD). It might be the butch haircut that lasts for 40 years (like a pony tail); it might be the stain of Mary Poppins prudishness that just won’t abate.
- We’ve learned a lot about filming sexy time in the last 30 years
- Jenny Miles is not sexy, in a dumb broad sort of way - i.e., as so0n as she starts talking. Bo Derek was a great actress, because of all the nudity. (In college, Bolero references will not get you laid any more than Animal House ones.)
- Dee Wallace was sexier, and a smarter, more real character.
- Bo Derek should just shut up and be naked. See Tarzan the Ape Man, every other goddam movie she was in, her NRA speeches, etc.
- 1970s scotch glasses/portions are friggin huge.
- Do they still call it Grass? (Man?)
- That poor Corniche. At least it was done in by a FURY
- Tits. Jesus God, tits.