Negotiations to have a long-time Burger King restaurant operator renovate and reopen its familiar downtown Kalamazoo location apparently bore no fruit. Demolition work on the 760 W. Michigan Ave. former Burger King location began on Thursday and the bulk of that work was to be completed by Friday or Saturday, according to workers with a Richland-based demolition crew there.
So, just like that, the evidence is wiped from the face of the earth. Thank god. No more:
- alleged fucking in the walk in cooler
- free food for Frank.
- using the Fury as a wine chiller while working a shift.
- cutting lines of powdered sugar to freak out drive through customers.
- downblouse shots of tits at the drivethrough window.
- working the window all fucked up after a frat party
- dates that end kinda blurry.
- grope-y road trips to Toledo.
- mysterious (near)crashes.
- conversations with deputies after retelling that crash story.
- Shenanigans while your friends are pulling their shifts.
- pretending to stand Dan/Larry/Bill
- That goddamn Riviera
- playing softball to impress girls
- parties while the folks are out of town
- (Jack Daniels? AYFKM?)
- Micah’s customer “service.”
and that’s just the shit we can speak publicly about.